Rugby Players (Amateur)
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection for Rugby Players (Amateur)
Popular Pastimes: Rugby player, rugby coach, rugby referee
Possible Risks: Head trauma, back injuries, equipment safety, environmental factors
Additional Considerations: Experience
Life Insurance for amateur rugby players should be available at normal terms. When you place your application for Life Insurance the insurer will want to know if you take part in rugby on a semi-professional basis at all.
If you play rugby on a professional or semi-professional basis then please see our dedicated page for you here.
Critical Illness Cover
Critical Illness Insurance for amateur rugby players will also likely be available at standard terms. The insurer will be interested in whether you have suffered any recent injuries from taking part in the sport. Due to the risk of severe injury you may find that Total Permanent Disability will be excluded from the policy. This is just one claimable aspect of the policy and it should not deter you from the many conditions that you will still be able to claim for on the policy.
Income Protection for amateur rugby players should be available at normal terms, but you will need to place your application with an insurer who looks upon the sport favourably. If your involvement in rugby is purely on an amateur basis then your application should be reviewed on your regular occupation only.
Rugby Travel Insurance
Healthy Living Insurance
- Rugby balls were originally made from pig bladders
- The New Zealand All Blacks traditional war dance is the Haka Ka mate Ka mate
- Many rugby players experience sustained trauma to the outer ear, developing what is known as ‘cauliflower ear’
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you