Kathryn features in the Daily Mail for her work in helping Army Veteren Peter McKenna
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Kathryn features in the Daily Mail for her work in helping Army Veteren Peter McKenna secure protection insurance after he was turned away by insurers due to his development of PTSD while serving overseas in war zones. An article questioning why insurers are failing our army veterans by refusing them life cover and why the Daily Mail are campaigning for change on mental health discrimination. Read the full article here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you