S2 Ep13 Practical Protection Podcast - Childhood Bereavement
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
This week Kathryn invites Paul Moore and Di Stubbs, from Winston’s Wish to the podcast.
Paul and Di talk about how Winston’s Wish was setup, the way that the charity has adapted over the years and how they are able to support children in the present day.
They speak about the links it has with the protection insurance industry and how their services they are integrated in to policy value add ons.
It’s astounding how many children are bereaved of a loved one, and it just shows how much charities like Winston’s Wish are vital in supporting these children through such difficult times. So that children of all ages are provided with the resources to be able to understand their own grief and look to the future.
The 3 key takeaways:
- 111 children are bereaved of a loved one, everyday in the UK.
- The importance of helping children to process their emotions and reacting to their specific needs, which can be greatly affected by their age.
- A case study of the impact that a parent’s terminal illness, can have on a child.
To listen to the podcast in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!