Difficult Conversations Best Practice
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
I am really honoured to have been asked by iPipeline and British Friendly to be the adviser support on their upcoming Think Tank.
We are going to be talking about difficult conversations, something that can often make people worried about talking about protection insurance. When you talk about these things as an adviser, you can often be faced with medical conditions that you don’t know about and it can become quite emotional for everyone involved.
I have been asked by my peers to give some best practices when it comes to supporting people with mental health conditions, something that I am very happy to do.
Here are some key things that we are going to be talking about (assuming that I don’t run over time!):
- How to approach the protection conversation
- The language and tone to use
- The importance of a vulnerable client policy, for both the client and the adviser
- A run through of what we call in the insurance world, a ‘factfind’
I have 45 minutes so there is going to be a lot to get through, as well as making sure that Emma, Julie and Steph all get time to give their expertise too.
You can sign up here Think Tank Registration
The live webinar will be at 11am on the 6th August, I look forward to seeing you there.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!