Healthy Living Insurance
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Over 50s Life Insurance offers valuable cover to people who are wanting to provide some financial protection to their loved ones in the event of their death.
What is Over 50s Life Insurance?
An Over 50s Life Insurance policy is effectively a Whole of Life policy, that means your family are guaranteed to receive a benefit payment upon your death*. The money that your family receive can be used however they wish, but it is usually intended that at least some of the amount will be used towards funeral expenses.
One of the key benefits of an Over 50s Life Insurance plan is that there is no medical underwriting required to set up the cover. This means that the policy is ideal for someone over the age of 50 who has a medical history that may result in the declinature or highly rated terms for standard Whole of Life cover.
Why choose OneFamily?
- Health support – specialist advice from a trained RED ARC nurse should you fall seriously ill
- Care advice – access to Grace Care advisers for support for you and your loved ones**
- Legal advice – access to Co-operative Legal Services**
- Will writing services – through Co-operative Legal Services**
- Bereavement advice – for you and your loved ones from Co-operative Legal Services
How much does Over 50s Life Insurance cost?
|Age||Benefit (£)||Monthly premium (£)|
Are there any extras I should know?
There are a few things that you should familiarise yourself with if you are taking out Over 50s cover:
- If you die within the first two years OneFamily will not pay out the full policy benefit, instead there will be a refund of 150% of the value of the premiums that have been paid into the policy to date.
- Accidental death claims within the first two years will be paid at three times the benefit amount to a maximum of £48,000.
What do I do now?
The best thing for you to do now is to take some time and consider whether an Over 50s plan suits your needs. These policies are perfect for someone who does not want to go through the process of insurance medical applications and simply wants to leave their family some money in the event of their death.
We are here to listen to your story and help you decide which insurance products are best for you. If you would like to speak to us for a no obligation quotation please feel free to ring on 0800 567 7450. We look forward to speaking with you.
*Subject to policy premiums being kept up to date and completely accurate applications at the time of the policy being arranged
**These services will incur an additional fee
***Research completed on 13 October 2016
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you