The PPP Season 3 launch brings 'New Directions' and new voices
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
The Practical Protection Podcast kick starts the new year off with Season 3!
In this first episode Kathryn welcomes new co-host, Roy McLoughlin, he’ll be a regular host on the podcast and together they will be bringing you the latest developments in protection insurance and more. Roy will be sharing his knowledge of investments, pensions, protection and many other areas.
The key takeaways:
- How we are in the perfect time to really drive home the importance of income protection to our clients.
- The need for us to try and get positive stories out into the public domain, and the potential of engaging journalists.
- The value of signposting clients to specialists if you are unable to meet your clients needs, not only for the benefit of your client, but also to make sure that you are truly treating customers fairly and meeting compliance and regulatory requirements.
Another regular co-host to Season 3 will be underwriter Matt Rann, who has worked within the insurer, reinsurer and IFA industry for the last 42 years. He will be delving into different risk scenarios and discussing the potential underwriting outcomes for protection insurance, and looking into why these decisions are made.
If you have any suggestions for upcoming episodes to be focused, they would be very welcome, please do get in touch.
In the next episode Kathryn will be speaking with Helen Croft from AIG about coronavirus and the year ahead.
Remember, if you are listening to this as part of your work, you can claim a CPD certificate.
To listen to the podcast in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!