Life Insurance for People with Multiple Illnesses
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Securing Life Insurance for people with multiple illnesses is what we do! Day in day out we speak with clients who have multiple illnesses, related or otherwise, and place their insurance applications with the correct insurer for their needs.
Some cases of multiple illnesses that we have arranged Life Insurance for are:
- Fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis
- Diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, high BMI
- Diabetes, heart attack
- Cancer, stroke
- Heart attack, stroke
- Asthma, COPD
We have also arranged Life and Critical Illness Insurance for individuals who have:
- Hypermobility syndrome, anxiety disorder, family medical history
- Ulcerative colitis, ankyloding spondylitis
- High BMI, high cholesterol
- Psoratic arthritis, high blood pressure
- Low grading cancer, family medical history
- IBS, stress, fibroids
For Income Protection we have helped people with some of the following illnesses:
- Stress, back pain
- High blood pressure, high BMI
- Polycystic ovary syndrome, high BMI, high cholesterol
- Thyroid cancer, high cholesterol
- Hepatitis B, asthma
- Haemorrhoids, bursitis
Please note that for Income Protection and Critical Illness policies whilst we can often secure cover for people with the multiple illnesses listed, there are some conditions that could lead to an exclusion on your cover. If you are unsure, why not call us to see what we can do.
The above examples are purely for demonstration purposes and whilst they mirror medical disclosures made by our clients they are in no way indicative of an individual client.
My illnesses are not listed above and I am pretty sure that I will not be accepted for Life Insurance?
In this circumstance we strongly suggest that you speak with one of our insurance advisers who can provide you with advice on this matter. The lists above are by no means an exhaustive set of illnesses that out clients have had and that we have been able to secure insurance for. It is very likely that our advisers have previously come across your medical condition and will know the best insurance provider to place your application with.
Our point of view is this, there is no hardship in calling us on 0800 567 7450 to find out if you can have Life Insurance. It costs you nothing for the quotation and you should receive a clear indication as to the insurances that are available to you.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!