How to get down with the kool kids when you're an insurance professional!
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
One of the biggest probs in the insurance industry right now, is that we are not cool (aka sick). We’re bringing down the good vibes and feels, talking about death and cancer. The young ones just aren’t digging it.
So we’ve come up with some ideas for how you can become the cool cat in town.
Lets walk da walk, and like talk da talk:
- WYD – What you doing, about your insurances?
- LOL – Laugh out loud, be human and engaging (be careful when you do it though, don’t be weird or offensive!)
- ASL – age/sex/location, all things I need to know for your insurance application
- SMH – Shaking my head, at you being declined Insurance and not being signposted to a Specialist adviser
If you don’t find millennials swarming at your door, with your new hip self, then you may want to use our golden wonder:
- YOLO – You only live once, so protect yo self
If all of this fails then, and you’re just not dope enough, you may well need to pull out the big guns: learn some bad jokes about how to tell if an avocado is ripe or not, be prepared to know the names of the latest people on Gogglebox and have a crazy story ready about how you wish they could make snapchat filters pop up in real life.
Disclaimer: This guide is meant to be tongue-in-cheek and not taken seriously in anyway. Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you