Practical Protection Podcast - Living with Parkinson's Disease
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Kathryn invites a very special guest on to the podcast this week, her Dad, Richard Lemmon.
“My Dad was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease in his early 50s and he is now 66. He is going to be chatting about how his condition started to affect his ability to work in the police force and what having his symptoms feels like.”
He speaks frankly about how Parkinson’s disease has at times changed his behaviour and personality, the symptoms you can have that many people don’t think of and how he feels about his upcoming deep brain stimulation surgery.
The 3 key takeaways:
- Some of the symptoms that a person with Parkinson’s disease can experience.
- The affect that Parkinson’s disease can have on changing a person’s behaviour.
- A quick overview of how deep brain surgery is sometimes used to treat Parkinson’s disease.
To listen to the podcast in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!