S2 Ep14 Practical Protection Podcast - A Masterclass in Income Protection
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
This week Kathryn invites back Alan Knowles to guide us through A Masterclass in Income Protection. Recently awarded with Protection Adviser of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and recognised as COVER Magazine’s Insurance Person of the Year at their Excellence Awards in November, Alan knows his stuff.
They’ll be discussing about how versatile these policies are and how they can sometimes have a bad rep, for not being particularly accessible. But, Alan goes through 4 case studies that really demonstrate how speaking with an adviser, can truly help people with higher risks to get income protection.
The key takeaways:
- A case study of income protection for someone with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome and type 1 diabetes.
- A case study of income protection for a person living with bipolar disorder.
- A case study of income protection for a rock climber.
- A case study of income protection for someone living with Antiphospholipid Syndrome.
Next week, will be the last episode of series 2 and we have some exciting changes coming up for season 3 in 2021. Kathryn will be chatting with Matt Rann about his career in underwriting, discussing how underwriting has changed over the last 40 years.
To listen to the podcast in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!