Cura hosts Christmas Quiz for Parkinson's UK
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Cura will be hosting a virtual Christmas Quiz, raising vital funds to help ground breaking research and life-changing services for people with Parkinson’s, on Friday 4th December.
Parkinson’s is the fastest growing neurological condition in the UK. It devastates lives and there’s no cure. Yet.
We’re supporting Parkinson’s UK campaign to fund research and the next clinical trial to find a cure.
By helping to uncover clues to the causes, Parkinson’s UK is helping to advance new treatments and therapies.
Together we can find a cure.
Parkinson’s UK have just launched a powerful new advertising campaign, please take a moment to view this.
The response from industry colleagues and businesses has been phenomenal, it’s going to be a wonderful evening of festive fun, incredible prizes and plenty of laughs.
So come on all you ‘Noel’ it alls – let’s get together for a great cause, ‘yule’ be sad you missed it!
For more information and support on living with Parkinson’s please visit:
THE SILENT AUCTION IS NOW OPEN FOR YOUR BIDS!
Lot Number 1 – WINTER WONDER HAMPER
• Ilchester Wensleydale & Cranberry
• Snowdonia Select Extra Mature Cheddar Truckle Cheeses
• Cotswold Gourmet
• Christmas Pudding
• Gourmet Fruit & Nut Cake with Marzipan Star
• Cotswold Luxury Shortbread
• Stockan’s Orkney Cheese Oatcakes
• Thornton’s Classic Chocolate Assortment
• Filberts Mixed Olives with Sweet Chilli & Basil
• Arden’s Tomato & Basil Puff Pastry Twists
Lot Number 2 – Hotel Chocolat Christmas Wreath
• Over a kilo of chocolate
• 84 chocolates & six festive wreaths
• Ultimate milk, salted caramel, champagne truffles, mulled wine, winter sidecar, treacle tart, chili supernova, vodka, vanilla, spiced chocolate tart
Lot Number 3 – Laithwaites Pure Indulgence Hamper
• New Zealand Sauvignon
• Smooth Rioja
• Sourdough Crackers
• Mixed Nuts
• Sticky Toffee Pudding,
• 6 x Christmas Crackers
Lot Number 4 – An Evening with Team GB Olympian Ashley McKenzie
Lot Number 5 – Signed All Blacks Sevens Jersey
Signed by the full 2017 team, including captain Scott Curry, Sam Dickson and Tim Mikkelson
Lot Number 6 – Signed Chelsea First Men’s Football Shirt
from the 2020/2021 Season
Get your bids over to Kathryn via email before 7.30pm, Friday 4th December email@example.com
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!